Turn driving into advertising with custom car magnets.
Effective marketing on the go!.
Durable, weather-resistant, and wind-tunnel-tested, our magnetic signs can get your business name and logo noticed by pedestrians and other drivers – and they can help you make a strong first impression. Matching vehicle magnets are easy to add or remove, and they’re a great option if you want to create a consistent, branded look across multiple trucks, cars, or vans.
Follow the steps below to ensure your custom car magnet – and your vehicle – are ready to hit the road:
1. Clean: Clean the vehicle surface and magnetic back with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
2. Dry: Let both your vehicle surface and your car magnet air dry completely.
3. Apply: Apply the magnet to a flat, metallic surface without bumps, curves, or rust. Care
These two steps will protect your vehicle surface from damage and debris.
1. Clean the back of your car sign and vehicle surface weekly to protect it against debris build-up
2. Use a damp cloth and mild detergent to protect the vehicle’s surface.
Do Not Use
Follow these guidelines to extend the life of your magnet and protect the surface to which it’s applied.
1. Remove your magnet before any professional car washes or power washing
2. Do not use your vehicle magnet in extreme weather conditions
3. Failure to do so can result in permanent damage to the vehicle and magnet
Note: Applying any material to a painted surface without following this application, care and usage instructions may result in damage to the surface. The tips above will extend the life of your magnet and protect the surface to which it’s applied.
There are no reviews yet.